|For latest information and course conditions check out the POSTS on our Facebook page|
Winter Open Stablefords
Starting this October
Ladies 3rd Oct (10.09 - 11.21)
Gents19th Oct (08.57 - 11.30)
Members £2.00 Visitors £15.00
Winter Club Singles & Foursomes
Open for entry.
Our Clubhouse which opened in 2006 has fantastic new amenities to be enjoyed by members and visitors alike.
On two floors, the clubhouse locker/changing rooms are located on the ground floor and on exiting the locker rooms you can use the huge putting green/practice pitching area before you make your way to the first tee (perhaps stopping at the shop en route).
The bar and dining facilities are located on the first floor which also has the advantage of two balconies, both of which enjoy views of the course and the east balcony also overlooks the beach and sea.
The main clubhouse facilities include:
- Bar, lounge and dining areas with superb sea views of the Firth of Forth. Furniture includes 3-seater sofas and a variety of 'bucket' and high-back seating. The lounge also boasts a spacious dance-floor.
- Locker rooms. As well as members' lockers, these offer hanging and shelving space and secure storage for visiting parties' clubs, shower cubicles offering complete privacy, hair-dryers.
- Flat screen TV in both the main bar and the Belhaven Lounge.
- Disabled access facilities, including a lift and baby-changing facilities. Toilets for the disabled can be found on both ground and first floors.
- The Belhaven Lounge. Perfect for private functions (available for members to hire) or to sit quietly and enjoy the views over the golf course.
- A choice of two balconies with sea and golf-course views.
After your round of golf, enjoy a meal and a drink served by the staff of our caterers, Coastal Catering (see Catering). If you wish to combine golf and food, please do not hesitate to ask our staff about the catering service we offer and the various prices.
For visiting parties, you have the option of using the main clubhouse lounge/bar/dining area or the Belhaven Lounge where you will have some privacy for your meal, drink or prize presentation.
GLEN GOLF CLUB
Saturday June 24th
Bread and olives
Tortilla Español - Spanish omelette
Pamboli - Jamon Serrano, manchego cheese served on toast with tomato and olive oil
Ensalada - salad with a kick
Chorizo al vino - Chorizo in wine
Patatas Bravas – Potatoes with Spicy Sauce
Carne con salsa - Pork in Spanish Sauce
Pinchos de pollo – Chicken skewers
Champiniones al ajio - Garlic mushrooms
Coffee or Tea served with something sweet.
7:30pm £20 per person.
To book call Cathy 07414111283
Opening Hours 2017
8am to 7pm until 31st of March then 8am to 9pm from April until the end of August
Any queries please phone 01620 892726.