The clubhouse opened in 2006 and has an array of amenities to be enjoyed by members and visitors alike.
On two floors, the locker/changing rooms are located at ground level, while the bar/dining/lounge facilities are found on the first floor with wonderful panoramic views across the beach, sea and golf course.
Ground Level Facilities:
- ladies and gents locker rooms each with a secure entry system, hanging and shelf space, plus secure storage for members and visitors
- shower cubicles, full washroom facilities and hair dryers (shower towels can be hired on request)
- a disabled toilet
- a lift to First Floor.
First Floor Facilities:
- The Belhaven Lounge is perfect for functions, private meetings or visiting groups. It contains some sofas, 'bucket' and high back chairs plus an assortment of coffee and bistro tables
- our 3-in-1, open plan bar, lounge and dining facility caters for casual and more formal dining or functions. Adjacent to the bar there is a selection of sofas, while both dining areas can accommodate a variety of table sizes. For functions, the lounge also boasts a spacious dance floor
- an out-of-hours self operating coffee/tea machine is located in the bar area
- flat screen TV is available in the main bar & Belhaven Lounge
- two external balconies offer golf course or sea views
- ladies, gents, disabled toilet and baby changing facilities are available
- a lift to the Ground Floor.
- exit the locker room straight onto the huge practice putting green and chipping area
- the Pro Shop where you can buy all manner of clothing, accessories, clubs, bags and provisions for your round.
After your round of golf, why not enjoy a drink and a snack or meal. Check out the menu and see what's on offer - MENU - . For visiting parties, you have the option of using the 3-in-1 bar/lounge/dining area or possibly The Belhaven Lounge where you will have some privacy for your meal, 19th hole chat, drinks and prize presentation.